How to look after your RuggaRobe
To lengthen the life of your robe, please follow these simple instructions:
- Please try to clean your robe with a damp sponge first or maybe wash by hand in warm water first. (Any waterproof material loses its effectiveness each time its washed).
- If however, you prefer to machine wash it, first sponge off any mud or dirt, turn your robe inside out and wash at a Max 30 degree wash.
- Use Non-bio powder and do NOT hot wash
- DO NOT use Fabric Conditioner
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT Iron
- DO NOT bleach
- DO NOT dry clean
- Please note the chemicals in detergent will breakdown the composition of the fibres of ANY waterproof material, it strips the fabric of its waterproof coating.